The next evolution in patient safety
This isn't just about HIPAA compliance any longer - cybersecurity has become life and death in healthcare. Ransomware attacks, cybercrime and hacking are directly affecting patient safety. If your ERM is compromised, you'll have more than just a regulatory headache.
Make cybersecurity - and patient safety - a priority.
You're too busy for cybersecurity
We know that crisis management is a way of life in healthcare - running from one emergency to another is what you're good at. You take care of business, we'll take care of you.
Healthcare cybersecurity pain relief
GreyCastle Security is currently providing compliance and cybersecurity relief to teaching hospitals, regional medical centers, health systems, HIEs, mental health facilities, healthcare analytics providers, Covered Entities (CEs) and Business Associates (BAs) throughout North America.
Our focus is simple: effective relief for your most painful cybersecurity headaches, including:
- HIPAA Risk Assessment
- HIPAA Security, Privacy and Breach assessments
- 24x7 Breach and Incident Response
- Policy development
- HIPAA security training
- OCR audit guidance
- Virtual HIPAA Security Officer
Our highly-certified healthcare security experts:
- Are HIPAA and HITRUST-certified
- Are fluent in Office of Civil Rights (OCR) audit protocols, including Phase 2
- Understand Meaningful Use reporting periods and attestations
- Are experts in the standards (NIST SP 800-30 and 66) required by Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Are former healthcare CIOs, CTOs and ISOs
- Have conducted countless HIPAA Risk Assessments throughout North America
We treat all healthcare regulatory pains, including:
- Omnibus Rule
- Meaningful Use Stage 1, 2 and 3
- Joint Commission
HIPAA compliance in 3 steps
Utilizing our proven formula, covered entities all over the country have solved their HIPAA and healthcare cybersecurity challenges. The three steps are:
- STEP 1: Conduct a HIPAA Risk Assessment - This standards-based (NIST SP 800-30 and 66) is the fast and painless process for identifying and prioritizing your risks, according to the HIPAA Security, Privacy and Breach Rules.
- STEP 2: Develop a Corrective Action Plan - This step-by-step plan describes what you're doing, when you're doing it and who's responsible for getting it done. It is based exclusively on the risks from #1. This often overlooked artifact is required by regulators.
- STEP 3: Demonstrate Progress - This forward momentum is completely managed by our team of healthcare cybersecurity experts. We do all of the heavy lifting.
We have the data to prove it
Our Clients have successfully passed OCR audits, satisfied Meaningful Use reporting requirements and effectively handled intrusions and breaches. But don't take our word for it - we'll let you ask them yourself.
How do I get started?
Whether you're a small hospital or a large regional medical center we make it easy to cure your healthcare compliance and cybersecurity ills.